Another example of why Vincent's Heating & Plumbing has “The Most Reasons to be Your Best Choice!”
Vincent's Heating & Plumbing’s
The Online Discount Club is free. Benefits include:
Click on the topic to view details:
Who can participate in Vincent's Heating & Plumbing’s Online Discount Club?
Any Vincent's Heating & Plumbing client with a valid email address and Internet access can take advantage of the Online Discount Club. With your email address you can establish an Online Discount Club membership account here at Vincent's Heating & Plumbing’s website where you will keep track of your ODC Points.
How does the Online Discount Club work?
Provide your email address to the service technician. After a service call is performed you will be emailed an invitation to fill out a one-minute online report card. After filling out the report card you will be immediately credited with your ODC Points.
After your ODC Points are awarded they will be available in your Online Discount Club account at http://www.vhpinc.com/ under the tab "Savings Account". When you need to use them a certificate can be printed out and given to the technician at the time of service to reduce the total of the service invoice.
What can I redeem ODC Points for?
Points currently awarded can be used toward additional services performed within 30 days of earning points. Alternatively, ODC Points may be redeemed at any time for Online Store purchase rebates or for replacement of your heating or cooling system at any time.
What is the redemption value of ODC Points?
Point redemption amount is
ODC Points are awarded based on the transaction amount. VHP Club members receive Bonus ODC Points for purchases over $300. Here is the award chart:
Monthly Pay VHP Club members are credited ODC Points based upon the annual value of their agreement at the time of enrollment or renewal.
A new client (no prior purchases) to Vincent's Heating & Plumbing will have their normal ODC Points doubled when they turn in their referral form at the time of purchase. You will also be awarded the same amount of ODC Points that your referral was awarded on this first purchase.
1) Points are awarded for in-home services for which payment was received at time of service.
2) Points may not be redeemed to pay for the services for which the points were earned.
3) Client must be in good standing with no outstanding amount owed to redeem points.
4) Redemption period:
a) Points currently awarded: for additional services performed within 30 days of earning points.
b) Points may be redeemed for rebates for purchases from Vincent's Heating & Plumbing's Online Store at any time.
b) All points awarded may be redeemed for replacement or addition of heating or cooling system at any time.
5) Points are for use at the service address earned except as described in 6, below.
6) Points are only transferable when a homeowner moves to a new service address within our service area.
7) Online Discount Club is only available online. A member must have a valid up-to-date email account.
8) Clients must enroll in Online Discount Club online to be eligible.
9) Point redemption amount is a $1 discount per point for in-home services or a $.50 per point rebate for purchases from Vincent's Heating & Plumbing's Online Store, and are only valid for purchases made from Vincent's Heating & Plumbing.
10) Points are triggered by returning an online job satisfaction survey. To be awarded points a survey must be returned within 30 days.
11) Points cannot be redeemed to pay VHP Club membership fees or for over the counter purchases.
12) Point redemption discounts or rebates are considered as reductions in the total purchase price and are not considered for additional point awards.
13) Points have no cash value, and are only used as discounts or rebates according to the details outlined herein.
14) Points cannot be awarded retroactively.
15) Vincent's Heating & Plumbing reserves the right to change any and all terms of this program.
The Online Discount Club was formerly known as the Online Client Rewards Program and ODC points were formerly known as Loyalty Points.